€119.98 * €159.58 * (24.82% Saved)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-2 days
- Order number: UVC80
- Artikelgewicht 2.5 kg
- Abmaße (inkl. Verpackung): 120 mm x 265 mm x 990 mm
- EAN-Code: 7091131887977
- Sperrgut: Nein
- Speditionsversand Nein
UV lamp : In the aqualight UV-C ECO, are a UV-C radiation with a wavelength of 253.7 nm... more
Product information "ECO UVc-Cleaner - 80 W, aluminium enclosure for garden Ponds"
UV lamp :
In the aqualight UV-C ECO, are a UV-C radiation with a wavelength of 253.7 nm generated by a new innovated powerful germicide UV-C ( Ultra-Violet ) lamp ensuring an efficient disinfection on algae and bacteria (including Legionella bacteria).
The water is fed through the Aqualight ECO UV-C purifier by a pump where the UV-C radiation neutralizes bacteria, viruses and other primitive organisms like algae and stops them from multiplying. This UVC system ensures that your water stays safe, fresh and clean in an efficient and environmentally-friendly manner without using chemicals.
Improvements to earlier systems :
The robust 2mm thick tubes of the UVC purifier are bigger than most common UV systems on the market and have a diameter of 90mm which has the benefit that the water flow speed is reduced by 25% inside the aluminum UV radiation reactor giving the special germicide UV lamp more ultraviolet radiation time on the flowing water then other systems with the same wattage lamp.
Extra UV reflection :
The Aqua Light UVC ECO systems have an aluminum UV reactor and are build for fishponds and non chemical swimming pools, the anodised aluminum interior ensures the reflection of the UV-C radiation, thereby increasing the efficiency up to 35% and comes complete with Ballast, UV-C lamp and reduction fittings.
Because of the compact size of the Aqualight UVC ECO, it is the perfect purifier for people with high demands who have only a small space for disinfection of water and / or control of algae in ponds and swimming ponds where no chlorine or chemicals are used
The unit comes with a 63 mm inlet / outlet connection for a minimum pressure loss and because of the bottom outlet, the unit can easily be installed using the mounting brackets.
E.U. Regulatuions :
All aqualight UVC systems meet the new EU regulation and have a safety switch witch makes sure the lamp only burns when the lamps is correctly inserted in the housing. This guarantees optimal safety for the user against UV radiation, contact to eyes and skin during maintenance or changing lamps.
Advantages of UV-C treatment:
- Ensures fresh, clean and clear water
- Disinfects water efficiently and safely
- Protects your fish and users from germs
- Keeps the formation of mould, bacteria and algae under control
- More environmentally-friendly than traditional clear water treatment methods
Advantages of the Aqua Light ECO UVC :
- Broad diameter 90 mm housing for optimal UV-C exposure
- Up to 35% more UV-C yield as a result of reflection
- Robust 2mm thick aluminium housing
- Has a lamp safety switch to prevent UV eye / skin contact.
- Estimated lifespan uv lamp 8000 hours
- 360° flexibility connection possibilities for easy installation and maintenance
- Longer UV exposure time for better disinfection
- High output germicide UV-C lamp
- 2-year guarantee with respect to manufacturing faults
- Made in Holland
|Max. flow rate||18000 L/H|
|Max. pressure||3 bar|
|Device length||93 cm|
Related links to "ECO UVc-Cleaner - 80 W, aluminium enclosure for garden Ponds"